1. Granite Flooring
- Durable and attractive due to its resistant properties
- It is highly polished and brushed with a rustic texture in glossy slabs.
- They are considered very low-maintenance flooring material, just requiring occasional mopping and sweeping to look amazing.
- It cannot be repaired easily, just has limited options.
- Only professionals can install the granite in an appropriate order.
- It is a bit costly because of the effective maintenance property.
- It looks beautiful and luxurious at the same, and people love to install it in the kitchen by adding more value to the kitchen’s looks.
- It’s not completely heat resistant, however, remains cool naturally that’s why easily used in baking and cooking areas.
- Longevity because of low-maintenance properties.
- With lesser resistant properties, the stain will remain permanent, if it is not treated timely with proper solutions.
- If it is exposed to acid then it will start to etch and the polish will be faded.
- Premium marble is very expensive, however certain less expensive marble is available in the market with good quality.
3. Ceramic Tile Flooring
This tile beautifully works for the room flooring of the house. Ceramic tiles are solid and hard on the surface, it never the pollen and dirt particles to them and easily wipe the dust away by mopping. Many modern techniques can be used in ceramic production to make the material more printed and embossed with a specifically designed texture. It can be easily customized and modified in a particular pattern and structure.
- These are the most cost-effective tiles for the room of the house.
- Due to the hard protective top layer, tiles can be saved from water and stains.
- Solid tiles are easy to customize in particular patterns and designs and can be cut into a particular shape.
- Unglazed tiles required more attention, they need to be sealed properly
- The ceramic tile installation is time consuming and demands experts’ attention at the time of installation.
- It takes more time for the installation due to the complex size.
- Offer a classic look that no other floor material can provide
- Low-maintenance flooring material.
- Due to its versatility can be used at different places in the house.
- Can be damaged by pets, they can scratch up with their claws.
- May get affected by moisture and damage over time.
- They aren’t cost-effective because of the installation charge and that depends on the quality of the material.
5. Cement Oxide Flooring
- Only required regular sweeping nothing else
- Cost effective and eco-friendly colors.
- Offer a traditional look to the floor and never affect the environment.
- No durability and it can be washed off with water.
- Only a professional and skilled person can install this.
- Uncertain climatic changes lead to cracks.
6. Poured Concrete Flooring
- It looks even better with age.
- They have a wide range of design options.
- These are the most versatile flooring material that can be used to create an industrial look as well as the contemporary and traditional look for house design.
- Concrete floors are environmentally suspect.
- Due to the large slab, they may develop cracks in it.
- They may collect moisture over time.
7. Wooden Laminate
- They are manufactured under high pressure to resist moisture and ensure the long life of the product.
- Effective floor material to give an environment friendly look.
- These laminate wooden floors don’t demand extra attention like waxes, polishes, detergents or any chemical solutions.
- It is manufactured by using strong chemicals under high pressure.
- The laminated surface may be affected by moisture and get damaged.
- This wooden laminate floor may give fake appearance to your house.